Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Your BrewingGoodCoffeeCompany.com Account: You agree that you are liable for purchases made through your Brewing Good Coffee Companycoffee.com Account and assume responsibility for taking reasonable action to safeguard your account information to prevent unauthorized purchases. You further agree to notify Brewing Good Coffee Company promptly should you become aware of any actual or potential compromise of your Account information so that Brewing Good Coffee Company may take appropriate actions to safeguard Brewing Good Coffee Company’s legal interests.
- Content Posted on Other Websites: We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which BrewingGoodCoffeeCompany.com links, and that link to BrewingGoodCoffeeCompany.com. Brewing Good Coffee Company does not have any control over non-Brewing Good Coffee Company websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Brewing Good Coffee Company website or webpage, Brewing Good Coffee Company does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, and other harmful or destructive content. Brewing Good Coffee Company disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Brewing Good Coffee Company websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy: As Brewing Good Coffee Company asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by BrewingGoodCoffeeCompany.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Brewing Good Coffee Company. Brewing Good Coffee Company will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate, by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
- Intellectual Property: This policy does not transfer from Brewing Good Coffee Company to you any Brewing Good Coffee Company or third party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Brewing Good Coffee Company. Your use of the website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Brewing Good Coffee Company or third-party trademarks.
- Changes: Brewing Good Coffee Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this policy. It is the user's responsibility to check this policy periodically for changes. Continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes to this policy constitutes acceptance of those changes. Brewing Good Coffee Company may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website. Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this policy.
- Termination: Brewing Good Coffee Company may terminate a user's access to all or any part of the website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If a user wishes to terminate their BrewingGoodCoffeeCompany.com account, they may simply discontinue using the website. All provisions of this policy, which by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The website is provided “as is”. Brewing Good Coffee Company and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Brewing Good Coffee Company nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will Brewing Good Coffee Company, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this policy under any contract, negligence, strict liability, or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; or (iii) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by a user to Brewing Good Coffee Company. Brewing Good Coffee Company shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- User Credit Card Security: Brewing Good Coffee Company does not store any sensitive cardholder information. When you place an order with us, your information is encrypted and is directly and securely transmitted to our card processor. Our card processor is a leader in secure payment processing, and is fully compliant with all industry standards, including PCI compliance. On subsequent orders, or in the case of subscriptions, they use the stored information to process the charge, and let us know payment has been made. Brewing Good Coffee Company staff doesn’t have access to any sensitive cardholder data at any time during an electronic purchase.
- As Is: All items sold are sold “as is” and without warranty of any kind. Brewing Good Coffee Company disclaims any warranty whether implied or implicit.
- Indemnification: Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless Brewing Good Coffee Company, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the website, including but not limited to out of a user's own violation this policy.
- Miscellaneous: This policy constitutes the entire agreement between Brewing Good Coffee Company and its websites users concerning the subject matter hereof, and it may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Brewing Good Coffee Company, or by the posting by Brewing Good Coffee Company of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this policy, any access to or use of the website will be governed by the laws of the state of Maryland, U.S.A.
Information that is Gathered
Details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page, and time of visit are stored on the web server.
Cookies will be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website. Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server along with shipping and billing addresses and any preferences.
Our card processor stores all credit card information. They conduct the entire credit card transaction using industry standard 128 bit SSL encryption. We only store a record that the transaction took place.
How the Information is Used
The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalized content.
E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented, or leased to third parties.
If you make a purchase, we will send you a confirmation email.
If you sign up for our mailing list, we will send you informational emails about offers of services. At any time, you can ‘unsubscribe’ yourself from our email list simply by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ button. It may take us a week or so to remove you from the list, but we will!
If you have subscribed to our newsletter, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in the e-mails that you receive. You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings, but this will prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. The site won’t work properly if cookies are turned off. Also, they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
Changes to Policy
We reserve the right to change this policy at some future date. Changes will be posted on our website.